Through catalogs / on our website lastavica.hr / on facebook fan page / personal contact email or phone call
- Our main start points are ports Krk, Zadar,Trogir, Split and Dubrovnik.
- At the request of the group, we can always arrange another port of boarding and unboarding — depending on the wishes of the group, taking in account the ship’s sailing speed (7 knots or 14 km) and the time required to reach the port.
- The information about the departure port and arrival dates for the chosen route can be checked with us via email, web, phone call or flyers (advertising for certain of weeks).
- If you are a group, we can organize specific routes for you, in cooperation with the captain, which can be adapted to almost every guest request.
- After first defining the journey, our office will issue an official personal bid which needs to be signed and accepted. After that you will receive an invoice for the requested service. We will then require a 25% advance for the The remaining amount must then be paid at least 30 days before departure.
If previous announcements have been made, we can arrange guarded parking with a surcharge. We can also arrange an appointed transfer to and from the airport.
Our crew will make sure to load your personal luggage aboard.
Feel free to contact us, we shall try to do everything to make your stay in Croatia as pleasant as possible.
We explicitly recommend to close a travel insurance (travel cancellation and an insurance to cover repatriation costs in case of accident or illness). We will be happy to assist you.
The price includes at least half board. You can choose between a full or half board. Full board with prior notice and charge order or also the day of arrival at the boat.
You can order a’ la cart on the ship at any time.
Our crew will do it’s best to satisfy your wishes.
In such a case please let us know, by notifying us in advance.
The benefits of a premium selection of food is that the food is purchased from Croatian producers, directly from fishermen ,farmers, etc. We pick only the best, seasonal, local, fresh and traditional food. Budget to food is higher and is available only in the Charter offer
- 8 day’s cruise according to the itinerary
- 7 nights on ship
- Food, crew and port fees
- One guided city tour
- 40.00 € tax and harbor fee per person
- 20.00 € tax fee for children up to 12 years
- 50.00 € parking place (upon request)
- drinks at the bar (depends on the choosen dring package)
It is the case when in program we have different ports of embarkation and disembarkation we will approve 5% of discount.
All inclusive — includes all drinks at the bar except Moet and Dom Perignon.
Know that by hiring an experienced captain and trained crew, it is possible for the captain to make changes to the route in such situations, taking in account the guests and most importantly the general safety on board.
Yes! Air Conditioning is running always as a double system. One is cold air ventilation and other one is over the fan cold unit – Air Conditioning!
Yes. We have 220 V power outlets on board. Due to technical reasons, a short power failure can happen. The same can happen at the ports due to overload.
On board there are generators for electricity , and they will in such situations produce electricity.
There is a restaurant and a bar on board, and in the case of financial inspection every drink on the boat must be registered and taxes must be
paid. The captain and crew in such a case risk a huge fine by state control.
Yes. All cabins on board have Wi-Fi access with a speed sufficient for uninterrupted surfing and emailing. If we are far away from the mainland (or shore) we migh experience a bad Wi-Fi signal. But you are on holliday, right?
Yes, you can bring your fishing gear and with the permission of the captain, you can fish.
- Call us by phone -> + 385 91 514 9265 (M/S Lastavica Captain Igor)
- Call us by phone -> + 385 91 479 8579 (M/S Swallow Captain Filip)