Common ports that we use include:
- Split (Gat Sv. Petra - Ferry port)
- Dubrovnik (Gruž cruise port)
- Zadar (Zadar Peninsula - city center)
- Šibenik (Šibenik city port - next to the Hotel Bellevue)
- At the request of the group, we can always arrange another port of embarkation and disembarkation — depending on the wishes of the group, taking in account the ship’s sailing speed (7 knots or 14 km) and the time required to reach the port.
If previous announcements have been made, we can arrange guarded parking with a surcharge. We can also arrange an appointed transfer to and from the airport.
Our crew will make sure to load your personal luggage aboard.
Feel free to contact us, we shall try to do everything to make your stay in Croatia as pleasant as possible.
We highly recommend that our guests obtain a comprehensive travel insurance policy for their cruise vacation. Please contact your travel advisor for recommendations.
All charters will include Half Board (breakfast and lunch daily). We will also provide options such as Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner), afternoon/evening snacks, specialty dining experiences and specialty items (such as oysters, pršut, etc.) upon request and for an additional fee. We are happy to review your options and plan your dining experience based on your preferences.
Let our crew know and chefs will do their best to meet your needs.
Special dietary requests should be emailed to us at least two weeks prior to embarkation to ensure that our chef can plan for such accommodations.
Our chef is happy to accommodate dietary allergies and restrictions. Please send an email a least two weeks prior to embarkation so that we can make preparations.
The benefits of a premium selection of food is that the food is purchased from Croatian producers, directly from fishermen ,farmers, etc. We pick only the best, seasonal, local, fresh and traditional food. Budget to food is higher and is available only in the Charter offer.
For example, Premium include more items like lobster, shellfish, added snacks/fruit throughout the day, etc. Our goal with premium is to elevate cusine part of experience with locally sourced and fresh ingredients.
- Full ship charter from Saturday to Saturday (Check in from 11:30 and check out by 09:00 - unless agreed otherwise)
- 13% Croatian VAT
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 1 dinner (unless booked otherwise)
- Crew onboard the ship (Captain, Purser (Ship manager), Chef, Sous Chef, 2x Bartenders, 2x Deckhands, Hostess)
- Bathroom towels changed every other day & linen changed in the middle of the week.
- Daily cabin cleaning
- Fuel for maximum 5 hours a day/ 35 hours a week cruising
- Free unlimited wireless internet access on board (Wi-Fi) - Wifi signal may vary depending on the ships position
- CCTV Security Cameras on board
- Jacuzzi on Sun deck with deck-beds
- Rear swimming platform for easy access to/from the sea
- Docking in open harbors
- Visitors tax and keelage je sada 50 eur per person, children 25 eur, payable on location in cash
- Beverages on board ((You can choose between mealtime wine package and drink package.)
- Docking in closed marinas
- Mealtime wine package - 250,00 eur pax/week
- Drink package - 450 eur pax/week
Know that by hiring an experienced captain and trained crew, it is possible for the captain to make changes to the route in such situations, taking into account the guests' comfort and, most importantly, the general safety onboard.
Yes! Air Conditioning is running always as a double system. One system is a cold air ventilation intake and other one is over the fan cold unit.
Yes. We have 220 V power outlets on board. Due to technical reasons, a short power failure can happen. The same can happen at the ports due to overload.
There are generators for electricity onboard and will produce energy should an outage occur.
Yes. All cabins on board have Wi-Fi access with a speed sufficient for uninterrupted surfing and emailing. If we are far away from the mainland (or shore) we might experience a bad Wi-Fi signal.
Yes, you can bring your fishing gear and with the permission of the captain, you can fish.
- Call us by phone -> + 385 91 514 9265 (M/S Lastavica Captain Igor)
- Call us by phone -> + 385 91 479 8579 (M/S Swallow Captain Filip)
- 75+ days before the departure day 25% of the total amount
- 74 - 60 days before the departure day 30% of the total amount
- 59 - 30 days before the departure day 50% of the total amount
- 29 - 0 days before the departure day, or "no-show" 100% of the total amount