How to get information about travel?
- Through catalogs / on our website lastavica.hr / on facebook fan page / personal contact email or phone call
What is the port of embarkation and disembarkation of the sailing routes?
- Our main start points are ports Krk, Zadar and Trogir.
- At the request of the group, we can always arrange another port of boarding and unboarding — depending on the wishes of the group, taking in account the ship’s sailing speed (7 knots or 14 km) and the time required to reach the port.
- The information about the departure port and arrival dates for the chosen route can be checked with us via email, web, phone call or flyers (advertising for certain of weeks).
- If you are a group, we can organize specific routes for you, in cooperation with the captain, which can be adapted to almost every guest request.
- After first defining the journey, You can choose one of the four types of cabins available. Our office will then issue an official personal bid which needs to be signed and accepted. After that you will receive an invoice for the requested service. We will then require a 25% advance for the The remaining amount must then be paid at least 30 days before departure.
How many persons per cabin and which reductions are possible?
Each cabin for single use in a double cabin a surcharge of 50% applies.
- 1 adults + 1 child in a double cabin a reduction of 30% (for 1 person).
- 2 adults + 1 child in triple cabin a reduction of 50% (for 1 person).
- 3rd person in a triple cabin a reduction of 20% (for 1 person)
Do I get children discount?
- Yes, children up to 14 years get the discount.
Where can I park my car, bus or get a transfer from the airport etc.?
- If previous announcements have been made, we can arrange guarded parking with a surcharge. We can also arrange an appointed transfer to and from the airport.
How do I get the luggage on board?
Our crew will make sure to load your personal luggage aboard.
Do you need additional services, e.g. a hotel room the day before boarding the boat
- Feel free to contact us, we shall try to do everything to make your stay in Croatia as pleasant as possible.
Do you offer travel insurance (legitimate travel cancelation, baggage loss)?
- We explicitly recommend to close a travel insurance (travel cancellation and an insurance to cover repatriation costs in case of accident or illness). We will be happy to assist you.
Food on board?
- The price includes at least half board. You can choose between a full or half board. Full board with prior notice and charge order or also the day of arrival at the boat.
What if during travel I wish to eat something?
- You can order a’ la cart on the ship at any time.
What if I want a special meal (fish, shrimp, lamb)?
- Our crew will do it’s best to satisfy your wishes.
What if I’m a vegetarian, do not eat fish or have a special diet?
- In such a case please let us know, by notifying us in advance.
What is the difference from the full board Standard and full board Premium?
- The benefits of a premium selection of food is that the food is purchased from Croatian producers, directly from fishermen ,farmers, etc. We pick only the best, seasonal, local, fresh and traditional food. Budget to food is higher and is available only in the Charter offer
What is included in the basic price of travel?
- 8 day’s cruise according to the itinerary
- 7 nights on ship
- Lunch snack on embarkation day
- Food, crew and port fees
- One guided city tour
- 1 bicycle guide 10 guests / 2 bicycle guide more then 10 guests
What is not included in the basic price of travel?
- 21.00 € tax and harbor fee per person
- 10.00 € tax fee for children up to 12 years
- 50.00 € parking place
- 70.00 € rented bikes for per week
- For each bike from customers we are counting
- € 15 * Tickets for national parks
- drinks at the bar
- 7 day fishing permit 50€
What is one way?
- It is the case when in program we have different ports of embarkation and disembarkation we will approve 5% of discount.
What are the Beverage options?
- Beverages on yacht bar only — by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own
- All inclusive domestic package — includes Croatian wines on tap, beers on tap, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, juices — 170 Euro per person per week.
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package — 80 Euro per person per week.
Why are decks divided into premium sun deck / premium main deck / standard main deck / Standard lower deck / premium lower deck cabins?
- The cabins are divided according to the size and position of comfort on board. So we have cabins that are on the upper deck which are premium deck and “Most Wanted”
- We have cabins on the main deck which are divided to premium deck cabins classic deck cabins. Also for reasons of positions and size.
- Premium lowerdeck cabins are the largest cabins on the ship while the classic lowerdeck cabins are closest to the engine room.
What about bad weather conditions?
- Know that by hiring an experienced captain and trained crew, it is possible for the captain to make changes to the route in such situations, taking in account the guests and most importantly the general safety on board.
Do we have air conditioning in every port?
- During the ride as well as in the majority of ports, we always have the possibility of switching on the air conditioner. But sometimes it can happen that, due to overload, the port has a weak power outlet which makes it impossible to use the air conditioner. This rarely happens but it happens. Our air conditioners can also not operate in small fishing ports that do not have a power supply.
What do we do in such cases?
On board there are enough strong generators that can independently produce electricity for the necessary climate. However, as they are the best OGD and quiet for peaceful sleep of all passengers on board, the generator will operate up to 11 pm
Does the ship have 220 V power supply when in harbor or at sea?
Yes. We have 220 V power outlets on board. Due to technical reasons, a short power failure can happen. The same can happen at the ports due to overload.
On board there are generators for electricity , and they will in such situations produce electricity.
The rule is that generators operate until 11 PM
There are also built-inn solar panels that help us feel more comfortable on board. And guided by the idea of protecting the environment as much as possible we try to use green energy.
What is the air condition in lower deck cabins and whether the window can be opened?
Window in the lover deck cabins can not be open due to safety protocols. There are embedded quiet fans with the capacity to change 3x the cabin air volume. There is a ventilation system in every cabin which you can control.
Can I bring my own food and drinks on board?
- There is a restaurant and a bar on board, and in the case of financial inspection every drink on the boat must be registered and taxes must be
paid. The captain and crew in such a case risk a huge fine by state control.
Do we have Internet on board?
Yes. All cabins on board have Wi-Fi access with a speed sufficient for uninterrupted surfing and emailing. If you want more speed, contact the crew that win offer you a voucher for 7 days with a 2 e/day charge, and you will get a code that you can use during your stay on board. Internet connection can be used regularly when the ship is away from the island, but it takes a while to connect.
Besides swimming we advise you to take along your snorkeling equipment and enjoy the beauty of our underwater world.
In addition to organized cycling routes on the board are always two bikes ready to rent , so we recommend you to discover the charm of our islands trough some lightweight cycling.
If You already poses a permit to steer a jet ski, you will have the pleasure to rent and enjoy our on board jet ski.
If you want to try your hand at water skiing, we can surcharge You to experience our rubber boat or WaveRunner.
If you want to enjoy the stunts that provide fun tube. Captain will personally go around the ship.
It is possible to announce another kind of activity you personally prefer and bring Your own equipment.
Will i be able to fish from the boat and bring my own fishing gear?
Yes, you can bring your fishing gear and with the permission of the captain, you can fish.
Can i get discounts on travel?
Yes. You can get discounts on travel. There are two types of discounts. Early booking and Lastavica Friends. This discount does not apply to agencies.
What is early booking and how to achieve it?
Early booking is possible for the rate of 5 % if you book and pay | advance for your trip until! 01/01/
This discount does not apply to agencies.
What is a Lastavica Friend?
If you have already traveled with “Lastavica” and come for the second time, and you also agreed to receive notifications and updates from “Lastavica”, you will receive a discount of 5%. This discount does not apply to agencies.
How to find us in the harbor?
On Google map ( Ship Lastavica boarding point of Krk, Ship Lastavica boarding point Zadar, Ship Lastavica boarding point Murter, Ship Lastavica boarding point Trogir ) or we can send you a map of where we are or by phone + 385 91 514 9265